TEXPO Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. Karachi is looking for Android Developer for its Applications Development Division with 2 years of development experience on Android devices. Candidates should have the following skillset and competencies
About the job opening
This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. The primary focus will be development of android applications and their integration with back-end services. It includes writing the program codes, testing the product in controlled, real situations and maintaining the systems once they are up and running for the services.
For the position, the local and international traveling might be required therefore the person shall always be ready to travel for work.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Design, build and optimize advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Develop new features, new UI and bug fixes for native android apps.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Work closely with external resources to drive on-time delivery of projects.
- Assist and support other team member on multiple projects.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Qualification, Skills & Competencies
- Candidate should have Technical background. B.S in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ year’s experience in Mobile Application Development (Android, HTML5).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must possess excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Well versed in object oriented design and common design patterns.
- Experience with the Android SDK and Android app development.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Have published at least one original Android app
To apply for this position, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org