TEXPO Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. is looking for a build engineer who is passionate about designing, building, and maintaining a reliable and innovative build infrastructure.
- Design and maintain build deployment systems from scratch to facilitate continuous build, test automation and deployment of products and tools.
- Own, manage and improve our release process.
- Support regular production updates and hotfixes for live service of multiple products.
- Manage different partner tools and related activities.
- Work directly with engineering and product teams to make sure all release schedules stay coordinated and on time.
- Handle and resolve all build failures and continue to improve the build infrastructure, and reliability.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years experience in software engineering, release engineering, and/or configuration management
- Experience with administration of Jenkins, JIRA, Bitbucket, Git and other similar systems
- Experience handling builds, test automation and source code management tools
- Experience with build tools including Gradle, MSBuild, Maven, Ant, Xcode
- Experience with one or more scripting languages
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information Science, IT, or similar
Nice to have
- Experience with scrum and agile development processes
- Excellent communication and organizational skills