TEXPO LLC Dubai, U.A.E is looking for a Business Development Executive with 3 years of experience for Identifying new business opportunities by identifying prospects and pitching new/ existing customers. Candidates should have the following skillset and competencies:
About the job opening
This position is responsible for identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects, pitching the customers and defining the product and services in partnership with our technical, product and engineering team, maintaining relationships with customers, and negotiates contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits in Europe region.
For the position, the local and international traveling will be required therefore the person shall always be ready to travel for work. The individual who may have some traveling restrictions of any kind of any responsibilities which may refrain them to travel abroad shall not apply for this position.
- Coordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Update and maintain customer information database.
- Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
- Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
- Travel to customer sites and trade shows to promote company’s products and services.
- Generate sales and maintain good customer relations.
- Prepares reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as required by the Business Development Managers or Senior Management Team.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Sales field.
- 3+ years sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Must be able to manage sales cycle and maintain high level client relationships.
- IT service selling person/direct sales.
- Integrity and Team Builder.
- Must be able to negotiate and Influence in driving sales success.
- Positive attitude and excellent verbal and written communications skills.
To apply for this position, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org