TEXPO Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. Karachi is looking for a skilled, motivated SQL Developer | Database Administrator to join our fast- paced engineering team.
- Manage, create, and augment all data processing initiatives with the goal of optimization and efficiency.
- Configure and maintain database servers, databases and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Create systems and develop process automation in a Windows environment
- Maintain up-to-date data dictionary and resolve data conflicts with users.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Execution of the receipt, loading, and organization of data in support of analytic, reporting, and data-processing initiatives.
- Assist developers and application support staff with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Document databases in support of system development life cycle compliance
- Deploy database implementation and change scripts provided by third party vendors.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- At least 4 years of experience in database engineering, and database architecture and management
- Advanced knowledge of writing SQL and T-SQL scripts.
- Experience and knowledge of service oriented architecture preferred.
- Experience in delivering consumer software products as a DBA
- Understands and follows MS SQL Server best practices (Configuration, DB Security, etc.)
- Solid systems administration and automation skills.