TEXPO is looking for a Internal Auditor – Quality Assurance for its Karachi office, who can conduct and maintain internal Quality Assurance audits, providing employee training & support, and updating and developing Quality Procedures. Qualified candidate will have a demonstrated ability to solve problems and implement sustainable solutions, effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess strong inspection/ auditing skills. Experience in an ISO certified quality assurance environment is desired.
- Evaluate current process for compliance with quality requirement
- Identify the GAP and non-conformance in the Internal System and work with the team to overcome GAP and non-conformance according to the quality standards
- Work with ISO external auditor to achieve ISO Certifications.
- Ability to write Internal Policies and Procedure and assist in implementing and monitoring the standards
- Willingness and ability to travel between Karachi and Dubai.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Traveling is a must required
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Knowledge of and experience with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- At least basic knowledge of manufacturing, and inspection practices.
- Medium to Advance knowledge of the Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work specifications.
- Ability to complete assignments with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to tactfully and effectively attain adherence to quality control standards and practices.