- Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts and presenting ideas for system improvements.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Coordinate with Technical Head on current programming tasks
- Produce detailed specifications and writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary
- Evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness.
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing ('debugging') errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the program until it produces the correct results
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Willingly perform all duties as assigned by the Project/Product Manager
Required Skills and Experience
- B.S / M.S in Computer Science field or a relevant combination of education.
- 7+ years of expertise in Designing, implementing and integrating software solutions
- Objected-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience with Scrum and the Agile SDLC
- RESTful API Development
- Unit testing and continuous integration
- Knowledge of SQL and familiarity with SQL Server databases
- Entity Framework
- Team Foundation Server Connectivity Or any other source control knowledge
- Microsoft Visual Studio