TEXPO Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd. Karachi is looking for Software QA Engineer— Mid Level with 4+ year’s experience in software programs testing for its Applications Development Division. Candidates should have the following skillset and competencies.
About the job opening
This position is responsible for designing, developing, and executing quality assurance and control processes, test strategies, test plans and test cases that verify a software conformance to defined acceptance criteria and feature design documents, as well as application standards in order to ensure product quality.
- Review application design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Consult with development team to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute testing plans/strategy, create test cases, and user acceptance criteria.
- Perform automation testing.
- Working with trainers and technical writers to develop user manuals for the applications.
- Assist and support other team member on multiple projects.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.S in Computer Science field or a relevant combination of education.
- 4 years of expertise in testing software applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Main areas of competency: System Operational Assurance, System Functionality Assurance, and System Security Assurance.
- May perform all tasks of L1. May also manage a small internal project; supervise and assign May perform all tasks of L1. May also manage a small internal project; supervise and design.
To apply for this position, kindly send your resume to email@example.com