TEXPO, a global IT company, looking to hire for its Karachi office, Software QA Engineers having experience in software programs testing for its Applications Development Division.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Consult with product development team to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute testing plans/strategy, create test cases, and user acceptance criteria.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.S / M.S in Computer Science/Engineering field or a relevant combination of education.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience as part of a test team
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Main areas of competency: System Operational Assurance, System Functionality Assurance, and System Security Assurance