TEXPO is looking for a Video Editor for its Karachi office, who can strategically and creatively piece together video content to tell compelling, engaging stories for our clients.
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots for inputting into the computer
- Conceive, craft, and execute dynamic video edits to a very high standard in order to produce material for campaigns and events
- Edit and develop unique branded content for web, social, and digital content providers.
- Basic color grading.
- Reorder and tweak the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- Maintain content quality within condensed schedules.
- Prepare projects for final delivery in various formats.
- Maintain, organize, and archive the digital library of assets.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite primarily Premiere and After Effects.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Deep understanding of the social and digital video space
- Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.